Sunday, July 29, 2012

TIME TO WAKE UP


Hello to All my dear Friends.

This message is for those who thinks regarding Politics, Corruption, Economic Condition, and everything related to improving the current situation of our Country i.e. India.

Firstly, I would like to mention that this message is not in support of any public or private organization or the Government and is also not for defending or accusing anyone for anything. It’s just my personal point of view. As I am not posting my views frequently on the social media, here I take my time to write this. So this might be I little long and a bit un-organized. Its just like another essay which I used to write in my school days.

I just don’t understand why everyone is so busy finding mistakes of others, why one cant look at himself and think that so and so in me or what I do is not correct & up to mark. So I should correct myself. Just pointing out the bad elements in the society won’t improve it. Either do something or just see what others are doing. If one don’t have the power of doing something, he or she doesn’t have the right to say something (Do something here is used for improving oneself).

EVERYONE IS BUSY CLEANING THE GLASS FROM OUTSIDE WHILE THE DIRT IS INSIDE.

Nothing is going to change until & unless each & everyone practice what is right.
Today everyone is in a hurry & wants everything instantly. But unfortunately there is no instant solution to the way one thinks about his/her life, the way one leads his/her life, one’s day-to-day activities. it takes a lot of time to change someone’s way of living, thinking & working. So if you think that all of a sudden one day will come when everything is our country will be perfect than I am sorry to say you have to come out of your dreams.

There are some questions we need to ask our self before asking for a better place to live in. Would like to give examples in the best possible way I can imagine, which is as follows: -

1)   Why the Rs.100 given to the traffic inspector is correct & why only the contract obtained by a builder by giving bribe is wrong.
2)   Why do we pay extra money when the time comes to make our passport, license or any other official documents.
3)   Not asking for the bill to save service tax
4)   Travelling without ticket & thinking will do some setting with the TC in Train.
5)   Only working for 6-7 hours honestly while the duty hours are 9.
6)   In a line for anything want to be on the first place.


These are just mere examples, which I think almost everyone might have gone through in our country. So here is my question that why what we do is correct and the one at the other end is wrong. It’s just the way of thinking what we need to change because there is nothing we can change other than what we think. It’s the approach towards getting things done which needs to be modified.

EVEN A THOUSAND ANNA HAZARE OR BABA RAMDEV CANT CORRECT WHAT ONE PRACTICES IN HIS/HER DAY-TO-DAY LIFE.

No one is sitting on our head to check what we are doing is right or wrong. We can change the Governance but unless we don’t follow what is right, nothing will change. What we have is more than 125 crore of population, which needs a change. How can we think we can change our country just by replacing 543 peoples. Think over it.

So if we want that at least there should be some improvement in the current conditions of our country, we should start from the small day to day activities and look into our own Acts. And hope that one day this small plant of our correct & legal actions will turn into a tree to make our country a better place to live in.

Before Concluding I want to say that I am not the one who believes that there is no hope of change in the current situations but the one who believes in changing my own life than to expect change from others.

Its all up for now nothing else coming in my mind right now, and there are many things which I had forgot to mention but would continue to express myself if allowed by you people.


Regards
Huzefa Hashmi

No comments: